update

Nearing the finishing of the red 7 footer with a glassed on bamboo single fin (for ADRIFT surf shop),it has taken some time due to an overseas trip and once its finished I will start on the Paulownia that I started so long ago ! ! and.... it looks like another SHRED SLED will also be in the making at the same time, so again , mass production ! ! Ha !
I have had some really good shaping and glassing stands given to me and this has pushed me into setting up a small set up in the shed on the farm ,this will allow me to be a lot more flexible and more free time and not have any restrictions that inevitably arise with making my boards at Underwood Glassing an D.Burge surfboards,
they have been more than helpful with me, and I would not have got this far without a lot of their patience and help, but because of their workmanship and Quality ,they are receiving much more work and it looks like more on the horizon, so fate has pushed me along but, I will still be doing a certain amount of my work there which is a good thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment